North Texas: Wide open for Sustainability and Growth!
Join us at our FREE day long event.
Growing the Texas economy is a priority of Governor Rick Perry.
As an expression of that commitment, the governor’s office is sponsoring a free, one-day event on November 18, 2009 organized by the Small Business Development Center for Enterprise Excellence headquartered at UTA’s ARRI campus.
The objective of the speakers and workshops is to empower North Texas business owners and entrepreneurs with new skills, ideas and examples to grow profitable, sustainable businesses.
The keynote speeches and workshops focus on the wide-open opportunities for sustaining Profit, People, Planet (3P) growth initiatives.
• Richard Greene, former Regional Administrator for the EPA and now an Adjunct Professor in UTA’s School of Urban and Public Affairs, will outline the business opportunities and challenges of climate change.
• David Vinjamuri, author of the popular book Accidental Branding, shares stories from his book on how companies such as Burt’s Bees, Baby Einstein and Craigslist were founded
• Profit 101 workshops teach participants how to grow profitable revenue using “customer mining” and “Fail Fast, Fail Cheap” methods.
• Go Green to See More Green workshops demonstrate waste reduction methods that favorably impact your Profit, Planet and People.
• Creating a Culture for Improvement workshop explain how to use Servant Leadership principles to create a growth environment in any company.
WALK AWAY WITH AN ACTION PLAN, AS WELL AS THE TOOLS AND COMMUNITY NETWORK TO SUPPORT IT!